CUPRA Servicing and Maintenance
You love your CUPRA and so do we. That's why we promise your service or repair will include all of the following (and plenty more) to give your car the care it deserves:
- CUPRA technicians with specialist training, using the latest CUPRA technology.
- CUPRA-approved parts will be fitted, complete with two-year warranty.
- A comprehensive check for the latest vehicle safety, software and product enhancements.
- Free wash and vacuum with every service.
- Your approval prior to any additional work we believe needs to be carried out.
- Easy drop-off and collection, including loan cars, collection and delivery from your home address, or a courtesy lift.
- Online booking.
- A CUPRA stamp in your service book. The reassurance that only comes with the real thing.
Barlow Motors Limited is an appointed representative of Ingeni Services Group Limited, Unit 11, Atlas Works, Foundry Lane, Earls Colne, Colchester CO6 2TE which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Ingeni Services group Limited’s FCA Number is 747381.
Ingeni Services Group Limited permitted business is to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of lenders and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.
You can check this on the FCA Register by visiting the www.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA direct on 0800 111 6768
Registered Companies House: BARLOW MOTORS LIMITED: Address: 1 Evans Street, Whitmore Reans, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV6 0PL (05583716)
Privacy, Manufacturers and nominated suppliers
| WLTP Statement
| Modern Slavery Act Statement
| Customer Relations
| Website by MMS